Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crystal and Tyler - Rexburg Idaho Maternity Photographer

I am very happy to announce that James has done his first maternity portrait session. It took a little persuasion on my side to get him interested in it, but once I explained that many women want to have beautiful pictures done of their pregnancy without showing off skin he was a lot more willing to try it out for me. :) Unfortunately for Crystal and Tyler we ran short on time because of weather, but we were able to get in a few shots for them with the small window of sunshine we did get.

Crystal was fine with just taking mainly couple shots, but here's a shot of her all on her own. Such a cute prego. Can you believe she literally is days away from her estimated due date? She's adorable.


Baby William is going to be into airplanes, I have a feeling - just like dad.

A nice color shot to throw in there.

Beautiful shots of the soon-to-be parents.

No comments: