Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Engagment Photos in Rexburg Idaho

So it has been a little while since the last time that we have posted anything on here. We have a few more clients that we would like to show off and we just haven't found the time to get them up online. I think it is due to the fact that we have been planning our family's Disneyland trip almost non-stop. So now I am trying to squeeze in some blogging time somewhere in my work schedule. Does anyone else find it hard to find time?

Anyway here are some pictures of this lovely couple that we had the opportunity to photograph. It looks like it was a nice day but if I remember correctly it was somewhere around 7 degrees that morning. Rexburg weather can be fun, but I love the light that Rexburg provides and the shots that we got.









No comments: