Thursday, April 1, 2010

James-Myler: Newborn Shots {Rexburg, ID newborn photography}

I took these pictures of my newest nephew James-Myler last weekend when he was 4 days old. He was a few days "late" (according to his due date) but boy was he worth the wait.


James snagged this shot for me. It's nice having someone taller than you around. :) I wanted to get a shot showing off that long hair. Alan teases that they have to give him a haircut to be BYUI appropriate since the hair covers the top of his ears. He also has a cowlick like Jack does, but James-Myler's is in the front so he has the coolest fo-hawk. I love it.



Little details

My brother was holding him to calm him down and by the time I turned around both he and James-Myler were sound asleep. I really like this picture because it is completely in the moment.

Congrats Al and Liz. You guys are amazing parents and we're so glad James-Myler is here! He is ADORABLE.

No comments: